We are hiring!
Employee wanted for packaging and shipping
0 & 1 Stores and Project is a community-oriented retail company. We sell ecologically sustainable jewelry and fairly manufactured clothing in our two shops in Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain as well as through the online shop of our website. By manufacturing and selling our products, we create jobs for homeless people.
We have steadily expanded our online shop since the beginning of the corona pandemic and are now looking forward to expanding our team in the areas of packaging, shipping, and customer service. We are looking for you from now on with 30 to 40 hours per week.
Your areas of responsibility include:
- Packaging of our environmentally friendly products with 100% sustainable, beautifully decorated packaging
- Management of orders and shipping of packages
- Customer care: by email and phone
- If necessary, sales in our shops and on the Berlin weekly markets
You also bring:
- You speak good German and English as well as other languages
- You are reliable, work independently and in a structured manner
- You are service-oriented and cordial in dealing with customers
- Ideally, you have experience in packaging and customer service
- You are motivated, flexible, and enjoy working in a team
- a friendly, diverse, and multilingual team
- a relaxed and goal-oriented working atmosphere
- Working in a company that is committed to its environment and its fellow human beings
- adequate pay
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your letter of motivation with a résumé (without photo) by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Giovanna (0176 618 72 802).