The honeycomb as the bees' brood chamber shows us perfection and elegance in its simplest form.
The material is produced from stainless steel, cut using laser technology and laminated using a PVD process.
- The colour will not fade or change.
- The product and its components are allergy-free.
- The product has a high resistance to wear and corrosion and scratches.
Returns and Guarantee
We give an absolute and complete guarantee of ten years from the date of purchase.
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it and the full amount will be refunded.
PVD (Phase Vapour Deposition)
PVD process (Physical Vapor Deposition)
- What is PVD? It is a form of metallic coating in extremely thin layers that is especially long lasting. It increases the durability of the surface coated in PVD and thus makes the product more wear-resistant.
- Technical description: a pure metal is evaporated, the reaction obtains the desired compound and deposits it upon the surface of the metal.
Diameter = 8mm